- What are the penalties under RA 7610?
- What is Republic No 10533?
- What is PD No 603?
- Who may file a complaint under RA 7610?
- What is a child under 7610?
- When was RA 7610 implemented?
- What is Republic No 9231?
- What is Republic Act 9775 all about?
- What are the 12 rights of the child?
- What is Republic Act No 10173?
- Who is the author of RA 7610?
- What is RA 7610 and its connection to child labor?
- What is Republic No 7877?
What are the penalties under RA 7610?
– Any person who shall violate any provision of this Article shall suffer the penalty of a fine of not less than One thousand pesos (P1,000) but not more than Ten thousand pesos (P10,000) or imprisonment of not less than three (3) months but not more than three (3) years, or both at the discretion of the court: ….
What is Republic No 10533?
5. Curriculum Development. — The DepED shall formulate the design and details of the enhanced basic education curriculum. It shall work with the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) to craft harmonized basic and tertiary curricula for the global competitiveness of Filipino graduates.
What is PD No 603?
Rights of the Child. … The emotionally disturbed or socially maladjusted child shall be treated with sympathy and understanding, and shall be entitled to treatment and competent care. The physically or mentally handicapped child shall be given the treatment, education and care required by his particular condition.
Who may file a complaint under RA 7610?
27 of RA 7610. For violations of RA 9208, complaints may be filed by any person who has personal knowledge of the commission of any offense under the Act; the trafficked person; the parents; the spouse, siblings; children; or legal guardian.
What is a child under 7610?
FAQs. Who is considered a child under R.A. No. 7610? A child one who is below 18 years of age or one who is over 18 years of age but who cannot take care of himself fully because of a physical or mental disability or condition.
When was RA 7610 implemented?
26 August 2003The Protocol entered into force on 26 August 2003.
What is Republic No 9231?
Republic Act No. AN ACT PROVIDING FOR THE ELIMINATION OF THE WORST FORMS OF CHILD LABOR AND AFFORDING STRONGER PROTECTION FOR THE WORKING CHILD, AMENDING FOR THIS PURPOSE REPUBLIC ACTNO. 7610, AS AMENDED, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE “SPECIAL PROTECTION OF CHILDREN AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, EXPLOITATION AND DISCRIMINATION ACT”
What is Republic Act 9775 all about?
9775 (a.k.a. the Anti-Child Pornography Act of 2009), November 17, 2009. An internet content host shall, upon the request of proper authorities, furnish the particulars of users who gained access to an internet address that contains any form of child pornography. …
What are the 12 rights of the child?
Celebrating National Children’s Month: The 12 Rights of a ChildEvery child has the right to be born well. … Every child has the right to a wholesome family life. … Every child has the right to be raised well and become contributing members of society. … Every child has the right to basic needs. … Every child has the right to access what they need to have a good life.More items…•Oct 30, 2019
What is Republic Act No 10173?
[REPUBLIC ACT NO. 10173] AN ACT PROTECTING INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL INFORMATION IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS IN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR, CREATING FOR THIS PURPOSE A NATIONAL PRIVACY COMMISSION, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
Who is the author of RA 7610?
5662 and 6295 authored by Reps. Geraldine Roman (1st District, Bataan) and Michael Odylon Romero (Party-list, 1-PACMAN), respectively. It seeks to amend for the purpose several sections of Republic Act (RA) No. 7610, as amended by Republic Act No.
What is RA 7610 and its connection to child labor?
Child labor laws in the Philippines To comply with the mandate of the U.N CRC, the government enacted R.A. 7610, “An Act Providing for Stronger Deterrence and Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation, and Discrimination, Providing Penalties for its Violation and for Other Purposes” on June 17, 1992.
What is Republic No 7877?
AN ACT DECLARING SEXUAL HARASSMENT UNLAWFUL IN THE EMPLOYMENT, EDUCATION OR TRAINING ENVIRONMENT, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Philippines in Congress assembled: SECTION 1. Title.